Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Blondies

I was sitting at home yesterday, and really fancied something sweet, and cakey, so I decided to whip up a batch of blondies. 

As per usual with my recipes, these are seriously simple to make, and so delicious. 

Ingredients

100gm white chocolate
100gm unsalted butter
200gm light brown sugar
2 large eggs
110gm plain flour
white chocolate chips

Method

Preheat your oven to 180C and grease and line a brownie pan

Melt your white chocolate and butter in a bowl placed over a pan of simmering water. Once this is melted, set aside to cool a bit.



Beat your eggs and butter until combined, then slowly add your butter/chocolate mixture, mixing to combine (I do this bit by hand, but you can use an electric mixer if you want)



Stir in your flour until combined, then pile in your white chocolate chips. You can actually add anything you like here, raspberries, nuts, but I only had chocolate chips.

Pour your mixture into your prepared pan, and bake for 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool, then cut in to reasonable sized slices. 



They are gooey and delicious!



In fact, I think I might go make a cup of tea and eat one right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment