Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I am on a total shopping-for-myself ban until the Christmas sales. The only things I am allowed to buy before then are Christmas presents. So, I think my Things I Love Thursday posts might be rather large for the coming weeks! But, this week is short and sweet.


Via Firefly Collections

How beautiful is this ring? It's a cupcake, so it's totally me, but I just think it is so sweet.

Via Firefly Collections

I think this is gorgeous too.


Via Forever21+

I really have no words to describe how much I love this. I need it in my life. I just got a Forever21 order, and I love everything, and I want to do another one. But, shopping ban, so, if someone wants to get me a Christmas present, this would be a good thing :)


Via ASOS Curve

I love this skater dress with the leather skirt. Pity its coming into the warmer weather here and this would be totally impractical.


Via ASOS Curve
I love this dress. It's just a beautiful cut, and I love the monochrome!

See, told ya, short and sweet :)

2 comments: