Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Aussie Curves - Christmas Day

Hello! I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas. I certainly did. We spread Christmas out over 2 days, Christmas day was spent with Jesse's family, and Boxing Day with mine. It means I get two Christmas lunches! And, also two Christmas outfits!! I didn't really take that many outfit shots, so I've just grabbed some photos taken of me over the two days for this post. 






This is the outfit I wore on Christmas day. It was a Christmas present from my parents (or Penny & Jon as they wrote on the label). It was featured on my Christmas list, so I'm super happy that I got it. It is so comfortable, and I felt good it it all day. 


Dress - City Chic
shoes - Kmart



My boxing day dress was a Christmas present from Jesse. It is covered in roadside attractions. Again, I felt so comfortable all day in this dress (plus it has dinosaurs on it!)

Dress - ModCloth

So, there you have it, my 2 Christmas dresses. How was your Christmas? Did you have fun? Score some good loot?

Don't forget to check out the other ladies joining in on the bloghop!







18 comments:

  1. Heeeey sexy momma. That silhouette looks so fantastic on you. I also cant get enough of Jesse's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these dresses sooooooo much!!! you look gorgeous, and I am loving the new hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that polka dot dress, so cute! Am obsessed with spots at the moment
    xM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! haha I think he would probably wear it all year round if he thought he could get away with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I think we both did very well in the dress department this Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Yeah, spots are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both dresses are awesome but I love polka dots so that one is my fave. I had a good Christmas, but it's so knackering going round visiting all the olds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute Lucy! I love the polka dot dress so much, but you really can't beat dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Glad you had a good Christmas also, it can be super tiring though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Yeah, in my opinion, not much can beat dinosaurs haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both dresses are so cute on you Lucy, looks like you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh! The roadsides attraction dress! That is on my wishlist of dresses! You look beautiful in both.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkles and Lace6 January 2014 at 18:01

    Both dresses are just so perfect for you! Totally your style. The roadside attraction one is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally get it. It's amazing! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I attempted to comment on this before, but it wouldn't let me. I love both of these dresses so much, they look so great on you!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas too :) Happy super belated holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Silly disqus! Thank you! Yeah, I had a lovely christmas, thanks :) And to you!! x

    ReplyDelete