Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

What I Wore - NOPE

My Forever21+ order arrived yesterday! It was highly anticipated, and I love everything that I ordered!!




These shorts! They were a sale item, and then I got 50% off the sale items, so they ended up costing me about $7. I'm going to order more. They fit perfectly, and are soft and comfortable. And, I think they look fantastic. 




When I saw this top pop up on the site, I knew that I had to have it. I just think it's great.



Top - Forever21+
Shorts - Forever21+
Shoes - Jelly Beans



I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Spare a thought for me, I'll be moving. In 40 degree heat. And on that note, I'm off for a swim!

3 comments:

  1. omg I love this whole outfit. What size did you get the shorts? They look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I went off the size chart and got an 18. After wearing them all day, they gave heaps, and I could easily have got the 16's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style!
    If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then brown floral vintage dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete