Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

What I Wore - Navy Spots

I know that it's Thursday, and I should be posting a 'Things I Love Thursday' but I just haven't had time to look at things on the Internet lately. So much stuff going on with work and moving. I am very much looking forward to a break over the holidays. 

But I did managed to snap some shots of my outfit today




This is one of my favourite dresses. My very best friend bought it for me for Christmas last year, and it was one of my first ASOS dresses. 




It is reaching the high 30's here at the moment, so it's great to have a lightweight dress to throw on that looks great, and is comfortable in the heat. 



Shoes - Target
Belt - Kmart

We are moving in with my folks for a few weeks until our new house is ready, and I'm so looking forward to just hanging out in the pool. I also plan to get a good head start of my next lot of study units.  YAY FOR HOLIDAYS!





4 comments:

  1. Hey Lucy, I love that dress and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks super comfy and I'm loving your hair! Yay for holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I wasn't sure of it at first, but I really like it now xx

    ReplyDelete