Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

What I Wore - Edgy Harness Maxi

Wow! What a crazy 2 days that was for me. We spent all day Sunday and Monday moving, and the temperature made it to 40 degrees! I was ever so thankful for my folks pool! But, we are pretty much settled at their house (still a few things to shift around). I had to put almost all my clothes into storage, but, I received a Forever21 order at the end of last week, so I'm happy!

I totally love this dress. It's just so much more than a black maxi




It's actually like a short body con jersey dress, with a long chiffon overlay skirt. It's so cool and comfortable to wear.




I especially love the harness back. It's thick elastic and surprisingly comfortable. Also, can I just mention how amazing the City Chic strapless bras are? Holy wow, I have never been able to wear a strapless bra, comfortably, for an entire day before. 




This dress is sure to make quite a few apperances this summer. I can easily dress it up with belt and some heels, or keep it casual like today.



Dress - Forever21+
Shoes - Target (2012)

you can kind of see the see through skirt here

I am very much looking forward to some time off over the holidays. I'm planning on studying, and swimming. And that's about it!

8 comments:

  1. Oh man, that dress is amazing! I LOVE the detailing on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this dress so bad now! haha. Looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish they had it in some other colours, I would snap them up too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It's a great dress, I think it would look hot on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my days! The dress is amazing! The back is so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is so beautiful! and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it! I felt so good in it all day! x

    ReplyDelete