Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Aussie Curves - Maxi Skirt

I'm back! I took last week off. I didn't really intend too, I just have been so busy with the move, that I just really didn't get time. I had to put all my clothes into storage :( It's only for 3 weeks, but still!

Anyway, this weeks Aussie Curves theme is Maxi Skirt. And I knew it was the perfect opportunity to show my new one off.




I love this shot of Kransky!
I picked up this awesome monochrome floral maxi from Millers during the click frenzy sale. I have honestly never bought anything from Millers, but came away with 2 skirts, a kaftan and a pair of sunnies for under $50!





Also, I changed my hair. I'm really loving the reddy-orange of the new colour. I was getting too bored of brown!





Top - Kmart
Skirt - Millers
Shoes - Jelly Beans

Kransky just loves to be in on my photo action now!


Don't forget to check out the other Aussie Curves ladies, and their maxi skirts!




7 comments:

  1. Aww, Kransky is sooo cute! I've often picked up a good bargain at Millers, they have a weird mix of stuff, but when my Mum drags me in, Ill often find something I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've never really had a good look, but I figured for the price of these items, I couldn't really go wrong! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millers have some great "one season" stuff. My fave jeans are from them, they are cark grey with a light grey pattern and look great on. Plus there is so much stuff there that you can't help but find *something*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, sometimes I get overwhelmed with the amount of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is great! Love a monochrome pattern and this one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete