Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I know I said last week that I was feeling that this was a bit stale, but I've seen SOOOO many things this week, I just had to share!

Via ASOS Curve

The only thing that would make this jacket more perfect is if it was in black. I love everything else about it though, and I could make it fit in my wardrobe, even though it's white. 


Via ASOS Curve

I really dig these jeggings. I like the zip. Also, they look super skinny, which is how I like my jeans. 


Via Sourpuss

These need to be mine. I don't care how. They just need to be mine. I need these. This is non negotiable. 


Via designosaurYEAH

I totally love these dinosaur stacking rings. If only they made them for fat fingers!


Via I Love Science

I am still yet to buy a brain necklace!! I can't believe it! I need some so bad! I work with brains every day, and I love them so much!


Via I Love Science
Now these. These are neurons. I am buying these. No ifs, ands or buts. I need these in my life. I want to wear them every day, with everything, everywhere. I do not have the words to accurately express how much I love these earrings. 

SEE!! how much cool stuff!!! Well, now I'm off to take Kransky for a walk, and have a brownie :)

2 comments: