Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

What I Wore - Inspiration Miranda Hobbes

I've got my second Sex and The City outfit for you today! And, I've been watching! I just finished season 3 yesterday. But, I don't think I'll have time to start season 4 until tomorrow, but I am really enjoying it so far!

This week I've chosen Miranda as my inspiration. I think she is my favourite character. Here is the inspiration



And here is my outfit. I had a lot of fun taking these shots!







I realised when taking these photos, that I have no black strappy sandals! Not that I probably need them till next summer now.







Skirt - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Target

This outfit was another easy one for me to recreate. I've got Samantha all lined up, but I'm still having trouble with Charlotte!



Don't forget to check out the hashtag on instagram for some other sex and the city inspired outfits!





6 comments: