Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

What I Wore - The Geisha Dress

I went to get my hair trimmed this morning. I'm in a hair dilemma. I don't know what to do with the colour. Contemplating a lilac...? Anyway, I decided to throw on a pretty dress!



Half way through taking photos in this spot, I remembered why I don't take photos in this spot. Stupid sun!!

I love picking up the blue in this dress with either blue shoes, or my blue cardi. 



Cardigan - Mix Apparel
Dress - Hell Bunny
Shoes - Kmart

I picked up a few of these cardigans from Mix. They were $15, and they aren't bad!



My, I just love these dresses!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, very pretty. That blue is such a nice shade, the cardigan really does make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing that last photo with the close up of the pattern...I think I just fell in love.

    ReplyDelete