Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

July Instagram Round-Up

Darlings, I can't believe it's August! That means its 1 MONTH UNTIL LONDON!!!! I'm so frickin excited!

I have been soooo busy this week. I've been furiously writing assignments, and then yesterday I spent 4 hours helping my Mum clean out her wardrobe. We took 6 huge bags of stuff to the charity shop, and she has another 9 bags full of rubbish for the tip, and a HUGE pile for eBay. She hadn't cleaned it out in about 20 years. 

Anyway, I'm here with a little July Instagram round-up

I finally got around to hanging some very important art in my office.

I wore this awesome outfit to catch up with the #Perthcurvettes

The most comfortable outfit, with the most awesome jumper. 


Lunch date with my true love

Our lunch. House made lemonade, cured meats, mac & cheese and roast cauliflower. The cauliflower was absolutely amazing.

my Harlow Greatest Love of All dress arrived, and it is seriously the most comfortable dress I have ever worn. 

I pledged a Kickstarter for these Period Panties at the beginning of the year, and they finally arrived! I love them so hard. 

My gorgeous friend made me a hamburger skirt. Can't wait to wear this baby!

Still can't believe it's August.