Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Shop What You Got 2014

You may remember in November last year, I took part in iCurvy's 'Shop What You Got' challenge. And, I'm doing it again this year!



The whole idea is to not buy anything new in the month of November, and live out of a capsule wardrobe. I have picked 30 items of clothing, including shoes, not including belts, jewellery, accessories, underwear, uniforms, bathers or gym clothing, and I will only be wearing those 30 items for the whole of November. 

Every Friday I will be blogging my weekly outfits. There are 2 occasions in November where I will be breaking the rules. I have a Hen's night which a dress code, and a Wedding to attend. Both of these events I will be dressing out of the capsule wardrobe. 

I will be back later to share my items with you!

If you want to join in, you can read all about it here