Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

What I Wore - Dinner in Paris

It's been AGES since I've done an outfit post!! I'm totally ready to get back into the swing of snapping my outfits. But, as I was getting dressed to go out for dinner in Paris, I thought that some outfit shots to share at a later date was a good idea, and I was right!



ALL BLACK EVERYTHANG! Yep, this is another City Chic tunic. They are just so comfortable and versatile. I knew I had to take this baby travelling because I can dress it up easily for night time, and it also looks great sans belt and with trainers for day time walking. 



Tights - City Chic

This was the perfect outfit for dinner our first night in Paris. We had been resting in the afternoon, so I had time to actually get dressed properly and put make up on! Then make Jesse take my pictures.