Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I'm back on board with Things I Love Thursday! I'm really excited about this weeks!

Via Collectif

As you may have seen, I bought the skirt version of this dress (in teal) while I was overseas, but I love the dress too!


Via Stories by Kelly Osbourne

I'm really digging all of this collection by Kelly Osbourne, but if I could only choose one thing to get, it would be this t-shirt. I love a good t-shirt. 


Via ASOS

These trainers look like they are a cartoon, which I really dig. Only, I would never be able to keep them so pristine white. 


Via Betts
I love the idea of comfy platform sandals. I might have to invest in these for summer. 


Via 17 Sundays

I'm be honest. I've never really been a fan of 17 Sundays stuff. It's just not my style. But I LOVE these joggers. I just love everything about them. Plus, if Alex from Jet Georgette wearing them doesn't instantly make you want them, nothing will. 


Via Hope & Harvest

I am also loving the new Nauticas collection from Hope & Harvest. I've always been a fan of their stuff, but never splurged. I particularly love this dress. If only it was short sleeved!