Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I have a massive wish list at the moment. There is just so much cool stuff around! This weeks features are high on my list!

Via Lady V London

I am totally in love with this dress. I'm hoping to get it for Christmas (hint hint Jesse, love of my life). It's just me, all over!


Via Pinup Girl Clothing

I keep going back to look at this dress. The only reason it's not in my wardrobe, is they don't have my size. They have it in other styles, but the elephants are the best!


Via Pinup Girl Clothing

It's the same story with this skirt. They don't have it in my size. But it's totally got the quirky factor that I like in skirts. I hope this will be mine one day.


Via Pinup Girl Clothing

I love a good novelty handbag, and this french fries one would make a great addition to my little collection :)


Via Nixxi Rose


Zombie shoes <3!!!

Is anyone else finding it hard to believe that the shops are filled with Christmas stuff already? Where did this year go?!?!