Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

What I Wore - Geo Dress

I hadn't planned on an outfit post today. I haven't washed my hair, I've got no make-up on, but hey, I really love what I'm wearing. And, I'm not polished all the time. I'm doing nothing but work and study today, no reason to get dolled up. But, I still look cute!




Ok, so I don't normally wear shoes at home, and I did throw these on just for the purposes of this post, but they are cute shoes, and I wanted to include them!!




I managed to score this dress from my friend Sarah from Sarahiously Me when we had a catch up on Friday night. Although I wish the mesh panel was in the front of the dress (and yes, I tried to wear it back to front and nearly strangled myself), I love it. It is a great summer dress, easy to throw on an wear. And the pattern and mesh panel give it an extra kick. 



Dress - Forever21+ (got at clothes swap)
Belt & Necklace - Target
Shoes - Betts

I can already tell that this dress is going to get a lot of wear this summer. And these shoes. I saw them before I went away, but couldn't justify buying them. Then I can back and they were half price, I wasted no time in snapping them up!



Anyway, guess I should kick these shoes off and get back to work!!