Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Things I Love Thursday - Christmas Wishlist

With only 6 and a bit weeks (eep!! so exciting!) to go until Christmas, I thought it about time to share my Christmas wishlist. Some of these things have appeared on other Things I Love Thursday posts, but I'm posting them again, because this is a wishlist :)


Top of my wishlist is spending more time with this dude. We don't get any days off together at the moment. And hopefully soon I'll be able to change my work days so we do, but until then, I'll continue counting down the hours each day until it's time to see him again. 



Via Apple
A new Macbook Pro. My current Macbook is the screen from one and the bottom from another, smooshed together, and it's starting to come apart at the seams. I have never had a new laptop. Only ever hand me downs, which is fine, I don't mind, but I REALLY want this new Macbook. Especially seeing as my littlest brother got one, and I'm super jealous. 
Via myloveweddingring.com
 I think this one is pretty self explanatory.
Via City Chic

Via City Chic

Via City Chic
 I love, love, love these three items from City Chic. Particularly the red dress. I love the clothes from City Chic. They are so flattering. I have many dresses from here, and I love them. (I'm a size XS in City Chic clothes, in case anyone is buying!)

Via JB Hi-Fi
 One of my favourite shows of all time. I've had my friends box set for way too long, it's about time I got my own copy, and gave his back. 

Via JB Hi-Fi
 This combines my love of classic films, and my love of horror films. I really need this in my life. 


Via Sole Struck
 I love them. I'm not saying anymore.
Via Jump From Paper
 The Jump From Paper bags are just so amazing. I would love to have this one.

Via I Don't Give A Flying Fox
Everyone knows I love dinosaurs, right?

Via Book Depo

Via Book Depo

Via Book Depo

Via Book Depo
Via Book Depo

It's really no secret that I love cooking. Baking in particular, and I really want to add these books to my collection.

Wowzer, how many times did I use the word love in that post? But it's true. I really dig all these things. This is probably the most awesome Christmas wishlist I've ever had. And, even if I don't get anything for Christmas, I'll still be pretty happy, because there is at least 2 full days I get to spend with my love, and my family, and I get to eat delicious food, and drink lovely bubbles, and give people the gifts I've bought them. And that's what I enjoy the most.

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of crafty marshmallows! and I WANT that monster movie dvd.
    Hope you get something you wished for!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get that monster movie dvd and have a marathon, and just watch them all in a row!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Lucy

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that dino on top of that pattern! I know (or I think) she's only just selling the dino but on that pattern it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be cool to frame and hang on a wall. I would totally do that!

      Delete