Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Things I Love Thursday

Here we are again! I can't believe it's November already! Although I am excited by that, because it means Christmas is close, and I LOVE Christmas. I've already started my Christmas shopping! I might have to do a 'Things I Love Thursday Christmas Edition' soon!

I am sitting at home feeling sorry for myself today, I have had a blocked nose for a week, and although I've felt fine all week, now I don't. I am getting worse, and I don't like it. So, just a short one this week!

 


Via Sourpuss

As I've mentioned before, my best girl is expecting, and we've been so annoyed at the serious lack of boys clothes in all the shops. So I've been looking at cute boys clothes online, and I found this, which is so adorable!


Via Black Cat Bikinis

For some reason I have been completely obsessed with finding a new bathing suit. I don't really know why, as I only swim about 2 days a year, and my folks have decided they might get rid of their pool, giving me even less reason to need one. But, I do love this little number! And Black Cat Bikinis do plus sizes!


Via Wunderkammer

This is a dinosaur tooth. Anyone who knows me, understands why I need to have this.


Via Domino Dollhouse
I am so in love with this striped skirt from Domino Dollhouse. I have been looking at it a lot. And it's just gone on sale!

Well, that's all from me today, I'm going to curl up and watch scary movies. I know Halloween was yesterday, but I was out last night, so I'm going to make up for it today. I'm starting with The Addams Family.

2 comments:

  1. I just spent a few moments poking around Black Cat Bikinis website, and holy crap am I impressed... Especially since I feel like my options as someone with DD+ boobs are generally so limited in terms of bathing suits... They've got super cute bathing suits that I would actually fit into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super impressed with Black Cat too! They do their fantastic styles for all sizes, not just the boring one pieces for bigger girls!

      I really wish more people would cater for all women. Surely it wouldn't be that much more effort for them!

      Delete