Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Things That Make Me Happy


I am feeling super out of sorts today. It’s one of those day where you feel like your head is full of cotton wool. One of those days where you drop things, and bump into walls and doors. One of those days where you just want to hide from the world. So I thought it would be good to remember some of the things that make me happy.

This dude. 


Even before we fell in love, he would always cheer me up. And make me tea, and watch X-Files with me. I love him so much. And just to prove how awesome he is, he found this amazing onesie for me, to cheer me up.

Conversations with my nephews. 



These dudes are awesome. I had the pleasure of hanging out with them for most of the day on Saturday while their parents went to a movie, and they never fail to make me laugh. They come out with the wackiest things, and I hope when Jesse and I have kidlets, they are just like Jacob and Toby.

Tea. 



Tea makes everything good.

And, then there is always Commander Riker, and his creepy smile, and padded chest. And the way that he perpetually looks like he’s turning a corner when he walks. I have a strange fascination with him.

I am really looking forward to having a break over the holidays. This year has been super full on, and I haven’t really had any time to just let everything go and chill out.

And, the thing that is really cheering me up right now is remembering that I bought a Twix when I got petrol last night, and then I put it in my bag, and forgot about it. And now I am eating it. 


2 comments:

  1. This is really great and I bet it put you in an awesome mood thinking about all of this lovely stuff you have in your life! Plus that Twix is a super score! I love it when that happens to me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly did help yes! That, and the forgotten Twix. I love it when it happens too, you get that little moment of 'oh yeah!'

      xx

      Delete