Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

Things I Love Thursday

3 Weeks! I'm so excited! I'm going over to my parents house on Sunday to put up the Christmas tree with my Mum! 

I've found a lot I love this week!

Via Melissa

I've gone made for jelly shoes. I want a pair. Badly. I love this red pair. They are so cute.


Via Melissa

And I also want this flat pair with the cute bow. 


Via HeyMonster (Society6)

Via HeyMonster (Society6)

As soon as I have some funds, I am buying these 2 prints. They are amazing and I love them, and I need them in my life. 


Via Domino Dollhouse

Via Domino Dollhouse

Via Domino Dollhouse

Domino Dollhouse have just launched their new Astralnauts range. And I LOVE these three items. The leggings in particular are amazing. But I love the skirt with the pocket detail, and that dress is just simply my type of dress! I need to have these!


Via PinkyFany
This teeth clip is just cool.

I really want to subscribe to this! I might just do that in the New Year.

Also, having a rough day? Just summon a Calming Manatee . I love the calming manatees. 

That's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment