Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

25 Things Fat People Shouldn't Do - Number 19, Fly in a Airplane

25 Things Fat People Shouldn't Do is an unabashed middle finger to the preposterous idea that any human who weighs more than the status quo does not deserve to live a full and well rounded (ahem) life. The list of 25 is composed word for word from direct lists of sheer assholery found on the internet. These range from the absurd to the profoundly shameful, and I will be disproving this offensive notion with style. Feel free to join in on the fun, and if you do, link at the bottom so I can share. May the Chub Club live long and prosper! - The Militant Baker

I couldn't let the fact that I was on an airplane pass without thinking about taking a picture for this post. So, I did. Well, Grace did. 


So, this is me fat and flying. I didn't squish anyone sitting next to me, the plane didn't fall out of the sky, and I didn't harm anyone walking down the isle. So, suck it!

3 comments:

  1. You seem to be doing just fine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list exists? Not yours, the original? I refuse to google it! That is a disgrace! I would like to join you in finger saluting this nonsense. I too shall fly and think pah! To the idiot that wrote such a thing ;)

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately! Jes, over at The Militant Baker started the series. You can read about it and join in here. http://www.themilitantbaker.com/2012/08/25-things-fat-people-shouldnt-do.html

      xx

      Delete