Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Birthday Wish List

It's less than 1 month till my birthday (only by one day, but still!) and so I thought I had better share my birthday wish list. 

Via Apple

an iPad mini. I have a 1st gen iPad, and it's virtually obsolete now. It keeps crashing, and it's like a brick!



Via Crazy Dog T-Shirts

This t-shirt is just cool and I want it.


Via Sole Struck

I know I've been on the look out for pink boots, but I am so in love with these gold ones. Size 7 please!

Via City Chic

This skater skirt. Size M

Via City Chic
This purple peplum dress, size S


Via City Chic

This purple skater dress, size S

Via City Chic

Green peplum top, size S


Via ASOS

This gorgeous pink swing dress, size 20

Via ASOS
Denim shirt, size 20


Via ASOS
Leather biker jacket, size 20

These shoes, size 7

Snorkel with the sharks at AQWA

Hot Air Balloon ride

Zoo Friend membership

Feed the Giraffes 

Then there is any books off my Kindle wish list.


A lot of these things are things I have on my 30 by 30 wish list, and some of them have been on my lust list for a while. But, there you have it, my birthday wish list :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses - the pink swing is definitely my favourite.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the collar on the swing dress! x

      Delete
  2. I would love and iPad ! One of these days. I just end up buying clothes instead. LOL ;)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete