Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Aussie Curves - Yellow

I scheduled this post as I'll be in Sydney, seeing The Boss, so I hope that it works!!

This weeks Aussie Curves theme is yellow. I don't actually own much yellow, it's not a colour that I wear. However, Jesse bought me a rabbit print shirt from ASOS for christmas, and it just happens to be yellow!







He also bought me the belt!

I teamed the blouse with my favourite circle skirt. It's seriously so comfortable, and it's perfectly high waisted. It's one of my faves. And, as usual, I'm wearing my black flatforms!



Blouse - ASOS
Skirt - Heartbreaker
Belt - ASOS
Shoes - ASOS




7 comments:

  1. I love everything about this. Of course I love bunnies. And the belt is awesome. I really need a circle skirt and some flatform shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything bunny! Cute top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that top! You look so darn cute in all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to come in her sexy fat ass

    ReplyDelete