Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Fat Bitch eCourse Catch-up

I've been following along with Rachele of The Nearsighted Owl's Fat Bitch eCourse. This is basically about feeling confident about body acceptance, and being an awesome fat women. Which, I feel that I am. Plus, Rachele's was one of the first fat acceptance blogs I came across, and was hugely instrumental in helping my own acceptance. And she's totally rad. 

This is a bit of a catch up of the last few weeks. It's basically a bunch of pictures of me looking awesome. 

These are my new ASOS Skinny jeans, and I am in love with them.


 Jeans - ASOS Curve
Top - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Kmart

I've got a bit of VBO happening here, and I'm not ashamed! This is also a new ASOS skirt. So comfortable!





 T-Shirt - Concert
Skirt - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Kmart


I picked up this top in Sydney, I couldn't resist the flamingos!

 Top - Mink Denim (From Myer)
Jeans - ASOS Curve


I sold a bunch of stuff of eBay a few weeks ago, and did a major ASOS haul. I have a swing dress and a denim jacket on the way as well. 

This time last year, I would have never worn jeans or a skirt that tight, but now I'm all over bodycon. I'm wearing things I never would have even looked at. And I look good. And I feel good. 

So, that's my catch up.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you look wonderful! I'm in love with that flamingo top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am in love with it too, it's so cute! x

      Delete
  2. I like the tshirt with the skirt. I have that skirt too and sometimes im like f it il show my VBO but other days im like ew at myself. I might try it with my monalisa t shirt I have. u look awesome, i love the fat bitch e course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm like that with this skirt too. But I have been getting more and more comfortable showing my VBO. I really love it with t-shirts! I love how you can dress it up or down. I wish they had it in some other colours. Totally try it!! I love it too! x

    ReplyDelete