Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Things I Love Thursday

It feels strange to be doing a Things I Love Thursday post. I keep thinking that it's only Tuesday, because, of course, I had Monday and Tuesday off this week! But, it is Thursday, so here is what I've come across this week.

Via Threadless
This dinosaur growth chart t-shirt is so cute! I don't think I will ever have enough dinosaur t-shirts.


Via Sole Struck 


Via Sole Struck

Via BooHoo

Via BooHoo

I am currently on the hunt for some pink western style boots. I know 3 out of these 4 pairs aren't pink, but I love them anyway. I went to buy the floral ones, and of course they don't have my size. Oh well, my hunt continues! Oh, I really dig the gold boots at the top, I might need to buy them.


Via Cuore
This Dachshund bag is sooooo cute! Jesse and I are planing to get a Dachshund soon, and I am swooning over anything Dachshund at the moment!

Lastly, I love this post by Jes over at The Militant Baker

6 comments:

  1. That Dachshund bag is so cute! Dachshund's are one of my favorite breeds of dogs..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so adorable aren't they?! I can't wait to get one :)

      Delete
  2. That was a great post by The Militant Baker, she
    always writes the best stuff!
    I love the white boots, the are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of those boots. I am currently trying (and failing miserably) to persuade my husband that we need to take a trip down to Texas so that I can find the perfect pair of boots.

    Have a lovely day.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha that's awesome! I hope you are able to persuade him! x

      Delete