Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Dinosaur Day Out

A couple of weeks ago, my Dad called me and told me he was taking my nephews to see the dinosaurs, and would I like to go. As if I was going to say no to that!! I'd been dying to see this exhibit. 


this strange dude was just dancing to CD's. No special dancing or act or anything. It was really odd. 

My handsome date

this is my 'OMG DINOSAURS' face


My nephew and T-Rex

digging for bones



I had to wear a dinosaur t-shirt!









Apart from being insanely busy, and having a 20 minute wait (it was school holidays) I still had a really good time. It's on for a good long while, so if you want to check it out, you can. And, school holidays are over, so you should be able to avoid too many crowds!!

2 comments:

  1. I like that you wore a Dino shirt. That picture of you under one of the dinosaurs is also super cool! Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee! Dinosaurs! These are like the ones that were at the Easter Show recently, they were amazing, and I kind of wanted to dino-nap one for my home.

    ReplyDelete