Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Things I Love Thursday

Hello!! Things I Love Thursday is back!! Now that I'm on a spending ban to save for London, I can only window shop. I can see that my pinterest is going to get a new lease on life, as well as this segment!

Via Mod Cloth

Well, this shirt is pretty self explanatory. I mean, come one. It's so cute!!


Via Mod Cloth

I am head over heels for this dress. I love the style, the colour, the trim, plus it's called the 'Blue Ribbon Baker Dress' SWOON!


New Look via ASOS Curve

I like this mainly for the neckline. It reminds me of the City Chic cross hatch tops that I love so much. Plus I think this would be sure versatile. 



ASOS Curve

Monochrome stripes. Say no more. Yes, I still have a love for monochrome stripes. I don't know that it would ever go away. This seems like it would be a great AW staple. 


Via ASOS Curve

I have a love/hate relationship with gingham. Some times I love it, other times I have it. This skirt I LOVE, mainly because...


Via ASOS Curve

I want to wear it with this top. This top is like all my 90's dreams come true, and I think it would look amazing with the gingham skirt. GET IN MY CLOSET!


River Island via ASOS Curve
I am loving this pink clutch. It's so simple, yet so beautiful! 

Maybe I should play around with this window shopping, create some outfit inspiration boards? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. The black lattice dress is £11 on New Look. I'm not sure if they deliver to Aus or not though. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do ship to Aus, but with shipping and exchange rate, you're usually better off buying from ASOS (plus I'm a premier so get express shipping). I'm going to be shopping up a storm at New Look when I'm there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah (Just Me Leah)10 May 2014 at 06:35

    Ah I see, bummer. I love New Look - most of my stuff is from there. x x

    ReplyDelete