Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Perth Curvettes Body Parts Challenge - Legs

I really wanted to kick off this challenge with legs (hehe kick, legs haha) anyway, I wanted to because my legs were the last part of my body that I grew to love. They have always been the area that I hated the most. In particular, my knees. Urgh. I HATED my knees. I would never ever ever wear anything that showed my knees. I would even really wear pants, because they showed my knees. 

Screw that. 





This summer was really the first summer that I allowed my knees to see the light of day. And the world didn't end. The more I had them on display, the more confident I grew showing them off, and the more I came to love them. Now, I'm actively seeking out mini skirts, I love shorts, and jeans, if they ain't super skinny, I don't wanna know. 





Loving your body is absolutely a process. It's hard and it's long. We are pretty much told from every angle to hate our bodies. That something always need changing. That this is too fat, or that isn't tight enough. It's all a load of poo. 





Top - City Chic (similar)
Jeans - ASOS Curve (similar)
Shoes - Target

I have short legs. But they take me where I need to go. They can walk for kilometres and not get tired. And they look really fucking great in skinny jeans. 




Want to join in? Either add your blog to the linky below, or use #perthcurvettes on instagram!




4 comments:

  1. Hell yes grrrrl! Those heels and that outfit is killer cool! Winged eyeliner and an updo with bandana and I would just die of cute overload x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they really do look fucking great in skinny jeans, love these pics, your confidence just oozes - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fabulous and you look fabulous. We all have parts of our bodies we're not happy with and generally it is silly and a load of poo. That made me laugh by the way. Also those jeans and shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete