Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

Things I Love Thursday - Shoe Edition (On a Friday)

I realised at 11.15pm last night, that it was Thursday, and I hadn't posted my things I love Thursday. So, I'm doing it a day late :)

I depressed window shopped the entirety of Mod Cloths shoe selection into my wish list last week, but I thought I would show you my absolute favourites.

Via Mod Cloth

The colour, the style, love so hard!


Via Mod Cloth

These are just crazy. But I can't help but think they're cool and want them on my feet!


Via Mod Cloth

Ice cream shoes are always a winner in my book. 


Via Mod Cloth

I love the colour of these. Not to mention the style. These are just too cute. 


Via Mod Cloth

It's bunny unicorns. Come on!!


Via Mod Cloth

These are so cute! I would like to see them in a nice pale blue as well. 


Via Mod Cloth

I have been looking for closed toe wedges for what feels like forever, and I can never find a pair I love. Well, the hunt is over! These are so perfect.


Via Mod Cloth

Clearly I have a thing for shark shoes. These are just too cute, and I love the glitter heel!!


If I could, I would order all these shoes. They would all fit into my wardrobe so well! Damn you cute shoes!!



3 comments:

  1. Leah (Just Me Leah)17 May 2014 at 01:31

    Those pink shoes are orgasmic. I need pink shoes in my life like air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modcloth shoe section is evil! I've been eyeing those iron fist shoes, and the other variations on the IF Australia site. I've been goooood, but they are so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sparklesandglue20 May 2014 at 10:50

    I want those ice cream cone and shark shoes! they rock!

    ReplyDelete