Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

25 Things Fat People Shouldn't Do - Number 4, Drive

25 Things Fat People Shouldn't Do is an unabashed middle finger to the preposterous idea that any human who weighs more than the status quo does not deserve to live a full and well rounded (ahem) life. The list of 25 is composed word for word from direct lists of sheer assholery found on the internet. These range from the absurd to the profoundly shameful, and I will be disproving this offensive notion with style. Feel free to join in on the fun, and if you do, link at the bottom so I can share. May the Chub Club live long and prosper! - The Militant Baker


Jesse snapped this shot of me the other night as I was driving to dinner. So, I figured it was the perfect time to cross number 4 of the list of '25 Things Fat People Shouldn't Do'. 

So here is me, fat and driving. 




1 comment: