Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Happy For

I've just been thinking about things that I've been happy about this week.

Homemade popsicles  - I have been loving making my own popsicles. They are really so easy to make, and super refreshing.

Snuggling with Jesse watching The Walking Dead in bed - We only started watching this  recently, and only have 3 episodes to go before we are up to date. We are both really enjoying it. I have a thing for Hershel's eyebrows. 

Cooler evenings - Monday night was so unbearably hot...the second hottest night since the 80's or something. And sleep didn't really happen, so it's been lovely to have cooler nights the last few days.

Raspberries - I LOVE raspberries. I am will to shell out the nearly $8 a punnet for them, because I love them so. And I've had some seriously great ones lately.

Lovely blog comments - It's so lovely to read everyone's super lovely comments. I am always so touched when someones leaves one. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'm off to my parents house to meet my Mum's new little puppy, I can't wait!! I'm sure there will be plenty of photos :)


7 comments:

  1. AH! The Walking Dead is my favorite show ever. Hands down. And I also love raspberries! So much so that raspberry is actually one of my wedding colors, haha!

    Madison
    atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so brilliant! considering how much I love zombie films, I'm surprised it's taken me so long to watch it! Oh wow! that's awesome! Raspberry is such a beautiful colour. x

      Delete
    2. Oh its wonderful! I can't wait until it comes back on! The only thing is that I am incapable of watching it alone. I just can not do it. Who is your favorite character? I have a mad crush on Daryl Dixon, haha!

      Delete
    3. Hmmm....That's a tough one. I do like Daryl, I also like Glenn and Hershel's characters...I like them all ready. I didn't like Shane.

      Delete
  2. My boyfriend is trying to get me into The Walking Dead... and I'll admit it, I'm sorta caving.. but I really don't like the zombies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I'm a huge zombie fan, I like that the show is not overrun with them. I like that they cultivate the characters, and it's actually about their fight for survival, and not just about killing zombies. And this is why I think that people who don't really like zombies could still enjoy the show :) x

      Delete
  3. Only a few more weeks before The Walking Dead starts up again!!! I can't wait. We keep our cable just to watch it. LOL

    ReplyDelete