Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Aussie Curves - Little Black Dress

A little while ago, I stumbled across a blog hop called Aussie Curves. Each week there is a different theme, and I've been wanting to join in for a while, but was just too busy over the Christmas/New Year period, but, I'm joining in for the first time this week!

This weeks theme is Little Black Dress. Now, I own a LOT of black clothing, and a few black dresses. Until recently I rarely wore any colour, but, in the last few months, since embracing body positive/fat positive/fatshion, I have expanded my wardrobe. In saying that through, the dress I chose for this post is one I've had for a while, and it's one of my favourites.







The dress is from Pinup Girl Clothing. And, I'm not wearing shoes. I'm classy like that!


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Welcome to Aussie Curves xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to be a part of it! xx

      Delete
  2. That dress, and you, are beautiful!

    Also, Pin Up Girl Clothing is one of my favorite stores. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I love them too! I could just buy everything they have!! xx

      Delete
  3. Very cute! That dress style really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I love that style of dress

      Delete
  4. Love this dress, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have just joined the blog hop so I am saying hello! Have a nice day!
    Lovely dress by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey doll. That dress looks beautiful on you--I can see why it's one of your favorites. It's demure yet fun and flattering. I'm also a big fan of Pin Up Girl clothing.

    Found you through the blog hop btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. The birds totally make the dress. Funny, I'm not a big bird fan in real life but I adore them on clothes! Most happy to be a new follower from the hop!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower of your blog too x

      Delete
  8. That dress is gorgeous, love the bird detail. Their brand name is perfect, you totally look like a pin-up! Following along from the Awesome Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. super pretty! the style really suits you and I love the birds :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress!!!!! Sorry I don't stop by your blog more often. I love your short bangs also. :) thanks for swapping ads with me again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look wonderful lucy!! also, thank you for stopping by my hop again :)) hope you're making some friends! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress, I love a good A-line, hehe. Visiting from the Totally Awesome Blog Hop!
    mydearest-friend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you can't beat a good A-line :) Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  13. I love that dress. You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete