Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

What I Wore - New Years Eve

I don't really 'do' New Years Eve. I think it's kind of overrated. I like just to get together with a few people and have some good food and good wine. The last few years me and a few close friends have camped out at my parents house. This year it was just me and Jesse and Mum and Dad, and it was delightful. 

We did go and see my brothers band early in the evening (7pm!) before heading up to their house. So, I did get a little dressed up.





Both the dress and shoes are from Asos, and both were Christmas presents from Jesse. I LOVE this dress. I have it in black as well, it is so comfortable. 

After we saw the band, and were at mum and dad's, I changed into my PJ's becuase it was soooo hot. Dad cooked some amazing food, Jesse is still raving about the chicken. I found spices in his spice rack that expired in 1997. Dad found a spoon Mum made many years ago, and we all nominated it her 'positivity spoon'. Whenever she is being down about herself, she has to look at the spoon and remember how amazing she is at doing the things she does. 

It was a great night. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love "positivity spoon"! Cutest thing ever.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have to get a photo of it, it's a pretty amazing spoon. x

      Delete