Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Life, Lately - Photo dump

It's my last day of holidays today. I've had just over 2 weeks off. And although it's lovely being on holidays, I am looking forward to going back to work. I know a lot of people will cringe at that, but I love my work. And, to me, it's not really work.

Anyway, here is what's been going on lately

(Please excuse the background in the outfit pics. I don't have a lot of space in my current house, and it's the only place to get decent light, and to set up my tripod, but I'm moving at the end of the month, so will have a better background!)




I wore this dress out for dinner with the girls a week or so ago. It's one of my favourite dresses. It's from City Chic .




I wore this outfit on the Friday before New Years to go and see Mulder play. I got the blouse and the belt from my boy for Xmas. They are both from Asos






Mulder played a set early on New Years Eve, so before heading up to my parents house for food and bubbles, we went to see them. It was amazing to listen to them through a proper sound system at a proper club. I was right up the front, and it was awesome. It's a shame they played at 7.30pm, and we were the only ones there. BUT STILL! It was awesome.




I made Nutella frosted cupcakes. (recipe in a few days!)




I really felt like a banana smoothie the other morning. Then I remembered I like to hoard bananas in my freezer, so I dug 2 out, let them defrost for about 10 minutes, so they were a bit squishy, and the blended them up with some milk. Yum yum!






Sunday I had the pleasure of having lunch with this awesome dude. It was his birthday on Wednesday and we didn't really get a chance to hang out. It was just the 2 of us, which is rare these days. We had mexican and beers. 



And finally, I found this tube of dinosaurs at the shops on Friday night, and it brings me much joy!

And that's what's been going on around here lately!

2 comments:

  1. The tube of dinosaurs is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have let out a tiny excited squeal when I saw them!

      Delete