Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Aussie Curves - $50 outfit

I'm back! I took a week off from blogging. It was nice, albeit strange. I didn't partake in last weeks Aussie Curves challenge. I've written a lot about my path to body love, and I post photos of myself in all sorts of different, challenging outfits, and lay out my vulnerabilities on a regular basis. But, I enjoyed reading all the other ladies posts!

This weeks theme is $50 outfit. This was a hard one for me! But I like what I came up with. 






I love this dress. I picked it up early this year for a mere $7. I had been lusting after it for ages, and just never bought it. When I saw it for $7, I knew the time had come. 





Long Sleeved Crop Top - $15 (on sale) - ASOS
Dress - $7 (on sale) - Avella at Big W
Leggings - $8 - KMart
Belt - $13 (on sale) - ASOS Curve
Shoes - $7 - KMart

Total - $50.00

You can't tell, but I am so grumpy in these photos. I had just been to vote, and gotten absolutely soaked. My shoes are so wet, and my feet are freezing. Then I got to work to a power cut. 


Be sure to check out the other ladies $50 outfits!






15 comments:

  1. Great Outift, you look fab not grumpy at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Bridget Doran9 September 2013 at 12:04

    I love this look!! and you do a good job of hiding your grumpiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute and casual look! And no, you don't look grumpy. I usually only read your AC posts, and sometimes I have to remember to check out your other posts! I've really loved reading some of your other body positive posts, so I have to remember to check back! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Lucy, love navy and white combos...poor you nothing worse than getting rained on :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkles and Lace9 September 2013 at 22:15

    Now where have I seen that outfit..hmmm :) Very cute and very you! No Kransky photo bombs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah! No, he stayed inside because it was raining. He's pretty clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow $7!? Bargain! you hide the grumpy well, hope your day got better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know right! aww thanks, it did get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That frock is stunning! Love love love the stripes (and what a bargain!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bargain...$7. I looked at that dress a few times myself, but I never saw it at that price. Jealous.

    P.S. I never would have picked you to be grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I know, I couldn't really not buy it at that price :)

    ReplyDelete