Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Life Lately

I feel like I have so much to catch up on, but really I don't! I haven't been doing anything except work, house stuff, study. But, I've managed a few snaps. Mostly of Kransky. 


It was Mum's birthday last Monday, so we went out for lunch


True Love



Doughnuts with condensed milk ice cream. Oh. My. Goodness.

I ate them like this.

The coolest shirt I have ever owned arrived. Riker 4eva!

We got some nice days last week. Kransky sat and guarded the office door while soaking up the sun.

When we are at home during the day, he has to check every now and again nothing is going on outside. 

Date night this week was waffles. I had S'mores, Jesse had apple pie. Seriously good.


We took Kransky for his first walk!

My new blog business cards!
And that's it really! I really hope the rain clears up before tonight so we can take Kransky for another walk! Although, he does have a rain coat :)

4 comments:

  1. I used to have the biggest crush on Johnathan Frakes! That t shirt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love his creeper smile. And the way he walks looks like he is always turning a corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I love your little doggie + those business card too.

    ReplyDelete