Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

What I Wore - I am Unstoppable

I feel like I need this to be my motto at the moment. I am feeling so overwhelmed with what is going on in my life at the moment. But, when I put on this shirt today, I thought 'yeah, I am unstoppable. I can do it!' And so, I'm gunna.




I knew that this t-shirt had to be mine as soon as I saw it on Torrid. Then, when one of my friends told me she was placing an order, I didn't even think twice about getting this. 




I am also so in love with these jeans. They are so comfortable, and I think they look great. 



Long sleeved crop top - ASOS
Tshirt - Torrid
Jeans - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Kmart


So, every time I am feeling down, I'm going to put this shirt on and remember, I am fierce  I can do anything, and I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

9 comments:

  1. That top is amazing! There should definitely be more dinosaur inspired clothing out there xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one brilliant shorts and THOSE JEANS, they look so amaze on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit. those jeans look like they fit like a dream and I love the shirt! I know how you feel, life is pretty overwhelming in my neck of the woods too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do! Hey, if you ever need to vent, email away! Hope things look brighter soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lucy :) I might take you up on that offer in the future. All will be explained in my post today/tomorrow (crazy time difference).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do, if you ever need too! I am always available x

    ReplyDelete