Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I am super excited about getting a new house, because it means I can get new 'things'. I've been on the lookout!

Via Lark Store

I don't know what it is about this sign, I just really like it.


Via Lark Store

Ok, it's pink, it's got a flamingo on it, I need it. It's really a cake stand, but I would like to maybe use it as a jewelry holder, or for keys and stuff near the front door.


Via Lark Store

I love these colourful planters!


Via ASOS Curve

I really like this leather dress from ASOS Curve. 


Via Pink Clove

Via Pink Clove
I took a look around the new UK Plus Size label Pink Clove yesterday, and while I love almost everything, these 2 items in particular caught my eye. I'm hoping to find a really rad jumpsuit for summer. 

These pictures are so adorable!

Also, this article. It's written so well, and it is so true. Even if you aren't fat, read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment