Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

What I Wore - Pinafore Obessed

It was totally inevitable that I would buy this dress. I mean, I had too.




Let me break it down. It's a pinafore (my all-time, forever on the lookout, always wanted style of dress), it's cotton, so it's super light weight, can I can wear it in summer. It has pockets. 




I know it's bee said before, but dresses with pockets are the best things ever. I took Kransky for a walk wearing this, and I just chucked everything in my pockets, and off we went. 




Dress - ASOS Curve
Tights - Sonsee Woman
Jellies - Jellybeans



I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Wish us luck that we sell our house!!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with the house sale, and love that outfit on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good on you! I hahve added it to my wishlist! I am such a massive fan of pinafore dresses and overalls as they were my all time favourite things to wear as a kid but now I am always too tall for them. I think this one I might be able to do though! Are the straps adjustable at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Good luck with the house sale. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Yes! The straps are adjustable! I think this dress would look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete