Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

What I Wore - Pop Art Skater

When I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it. Luckily, Kate from Sparkles and Lace needed it too, so we quickly did a joint order!




Seeing as we were ordering the same dress, we knew we needed to have a style off. We have totally different body shapes, so we thought it would be fun to see the dress styled differently, on different bodies. 




The print on this dress is amazing. You notice something different every time you looks at it. And it's super Stretchy. I think it would look awesome with pink tights as well





Long Sleeved Crop Top - ASOS
Pop Art Dress - Torrid
Tights - Sonsee Woman
Shoes - Kmart



Don't forget to hop on over to Kate's blog and see her in this amazing dress!


11 comments:

  1. I love this dress! It looks great on you too. Pop art is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, was going to get one till I saw the postage costs.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yeah, postage is killer, but sometimes, you just gotta have something

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot to comment lol I love this with the pink crop under it! Looking fiiine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress would look totally rad on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i think I forgot to comment on yours too! hahaha. Thanks, sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Yeah i've come across a few, but I really fell in love with this one.

    ReplyDelete