Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Aussie Curves - Tee

I love a good t-shirt. I have a huge collection of them. I wear them with anything, skirts, jeans, leggings. Here are some that have been featured on the blog before



But for this post, I wanted to use my all time favourite tee. So, here it is




I've had this shirt for ages, and wear it quite often. It shows wear and tear, but that just makes it all the more comfortable.




It's Buffy The Vampire Slayer as Rosie the Riveter. Buffy still remains one of my all time favourite shows. I'm still trying to get Jesse to watch it. I'll get there.



Long sleeved crop top - ASOS
Buffy T-shirt - TeeFury
Skirt - ASOS Curve
Tights - Sonsee Woman
Shoes - Kmart

Don't forget to check out the other ladies!







14 comments:

  1. So cute Lucy-Anne, who doesn't love Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i feel like watching reruns of buffy :) awesome shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tee! I love it! I have never watched Buffy the show...just the old Buffy movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's awesome! You might have to borrow it from me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is OH SO AMAZING! Buffy is one of my all time favourite shows. I used to have every episode (bar one!) taped on VHS off the TV! I remember when it first started showing I was young and it would scare me, so I had to tape it and watch it during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another Buffy fan. LOVE this tee. Super cute. Looking good lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! oh wow! that's dedication! I didn't get into it until it was into season 5, but I quickly bought it all, and got to watching. My littlest brother and I would have Buffy marathons.

    ReplyDelete