Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Life Lately

I have been trying all day to sit down and write this post. Things just keep getting in the way! Like my neglected bloglovin queue!



Thursday I had some work to do before running some errands and meeting Katie for a coffee.



Saturday I went out with my folks. We stopped for breakfast before doing a bit of shopping. Then I cam home and napped :)



We decided to try La Veen on King st, and it was so good. I had this iced coffee



And these amazing waffles. Everything was absolutely delicious!



Saturday night Kransky and I started a Harry Potter marathon, before crawling into bed too late




Sunday I headed up to my folks, and we wen to their local farmers market where I scored these amazing handmade chocolates from The Cocoa Patch. I even saved 3 for Jesse!

Not long till my trip now! I'm so beyond excited!!