Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

What I Wore - Stripes For Life

What can I say? I'm still totally obsessed with monochrome stripes. To me they are just so chic. So, when I saw this dress on Forever21, I knew it had to be mine. It was shipped to Alex's house, and we she brought it over, and I slipped it on, we both knew that I would probably never take it off. 




It is so comfortable it's unbelievable. It's heavy. It feels good to wear it. It keeps its shape. This is going to become one of those dresses I feel instantly good in. That I can put on when I'm having an off day and know it looks good without any effort form me. 




This is the kind of dress that I feel comfortable wearing just around the house and running errands, but also for a night out. Like I said, it's effortlessly chic. 





Dress - Forever21+ (Black & White sold out)
Stockings - Sonsee Woman
Necklace - Domino Dollhouse
Shoes - New Look 

Today I simply threw on some simple accessories and I was good to go!