Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Thing I Love Thursday

I'm trying so hard not to buy anything now until London. It's really really really really hard. Really. I am lusting after all these things!

Via Mod Cloth

This dress is so cute. It's the perfect LBD for me.


Via Mod Cloth

These shoes are just so cute!


Via City Chic

I love the lace collar on this top. They brought out some like this a little while ago, only they were peplum tops, and I'm really over peplums, so I was happy when they release this. Pity I can't buy it!!


Via City Chic

I'm loving this corset style belt!


Via ASOS Curve

A little bunny ring!! Need I say more?


Via ASOS Curve
I am so in love with this simple, casual playsuit, I keep looking at it. Adding it to my bag, going no, I can't. Then starting the cycle all over again. This just looks so perfect for summer!