Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Aussie Curves - Work

This weeks Aussie Curves theme is work. I don't really have separate work clothes. I wear my everyday clothes to work. It's good, because I don't have to buy fun clothes, and work clothes, I can just buy clothes!





This is what I actually wore to work on Saturday. I take almost all my outfit shots at work at the moment. Hopefully when we buy our new house, I will have somewhere to take them at home too!





I really need a new pair of flat black shoes. Both these and my other ones with the bows on them have had it. Or, maybe I should just exclusively wear my jellies.




Top - ASOS Curve
Skirt - ASOS Curve
Tights - Avella at Big W
Shoes - Kmart


And, as always, don't forget to check out the other ladies!



13 comments:

  1. that top is super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this skirt in two different colours and three different lengths and I love them! So comfy and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are! I wish they came in more variety of colours though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo love! The spotted top is all kinds of wonderful. It all works beautifully and lucky you! No work clothes/fun clothes divide. I WISH. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkles and Lace20 August 2013 at 21:40

    This looks wonderful on you!! I love how it is just black and white but still so interesing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Yes, I do love being able to wear what I want! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great, Love the spots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love your work outfits!! The spots = great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha Thank you! Yeah, spots are awesome x

    ReplyDelete