Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

What I Wore - Live Long and Prosper

When Jesse and I were out running errand the other day, he spotted a shirt he wanted in Jay Jays. Now, Jay Jays isn't a place I normally frequent, but they had a huge pile of shirts on sale for $10, so Jesse and I had a look through them. And I came upon this shirt.





Jesse also managed to come away with 3 new shirts. All for $10 each. We were pretty happy.





Also, this skirt! I have wanted it ever since it was released, and almost bought it while it was on sale a month or so ago. The cost of the shipping though, makes me want to cry. Then, during a routine eBay search, I found it. In my size. In Australia. for $15 + shipping. 





And it has pockets! Seriously comfy skirt. 





Star Trek Tee- JayJays
Long sleeved crop top - ASOS
Tights - Avella at Big W
Shoes - Kmart




The new round of Aussie Curves has also started, I'm so excited for these new challenges, and coming up with new ideas for some of the same themes, so look out for those!

4 comments:

  1. Seeeeeeeerious result on that skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guh! SCORE on that skirt! It's been on my wishlist for ages, and I too nearly bought it in the sale, but then shipping, I couldn't justify it! Jay Jays can be great for mens shirts, i've bought a few that I love from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I was sort of in disbelief when I first saw it listed! The shipping is just killer, which sucks because, I would buy like, they entire line! haha. Yeah, you can't really go wrong for $10!

    ReplyDelete