Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Life, Lately

To be honest, not a lot has been happening lately. Mainly finishing up house stuff, Kransky and study!

Kransky and Jemima snuggling

Kransky snuggling his favourite work toy

Jesse knelt on the floor, and Kransky immediately decided that was the place he had to eat his bone.

He likes to snuggle into my clothes

All black with purple jellies. It's the way I roll.

It was my nephew's 4th birthday party on Sunday. I love party food!

Toby and Ivy eating jelly


It was my sisters Birthday on Monday, I made lemon tart.
It was also my brothers birthday on Tuesday, but I didn't get any photos. Not that he would have appreciated me putting him on my blog anyway. But, we had dinner at his fav pub. 

So that's my little update! Enjoy your Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment