Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Sponsor Me In September!!

Looking for a new blog to sponsor? Why not sponsor The Icing On My Cupcake? I have 3 super affordable ad spots available, which you can check out on my sponsorship page. All funds from sponsorship go back in to the blog, so I can sponsor your blogs too!



I also have swaps available for each ad size, but these are limited, so email me for a code!

So, what do you get?

Layer Cake - 200x200px banner - top spot on the sidebar, social media shout outs and a guest post of your choice. 

Cake - 200x150px banner - middle spot on the sidebar, social media shout out. 

Cupcake -  200x100px banner - bottom spot on the side bar. 

Giveaway - I am not also offering giveaway spots. These must be to a minimum value of $50. They will run for a week. And will get social media shout outs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment