Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Aussie Curves - Double Take

Sorry again for the blogging break. I got sick at the end of last week, and still have no internet at home. I know, excuses excuses. But, I am back today with this weeks Aussie Curves theme - double take. For this weeks theme, I have taken a simple black dress, and styled it 2 ways - one casual and one more glam. I am trying very hard not to collapse in a puddle on snot in these photos, so please excuse their awful quality!

The dress:



Dress - acquired via Perth Curvettes clothes swap 

Casual:



I would probably wear this to the office, or out shopping. I am totally loving this Hope & Harvest wrap. I won it in a Christmas giveaway they were having, and it is so versatile!




Geo Print Wrap - Hope & Harvest
Shoes - Jelly Beans


Glam:



Throw on a statement necklace and some heels and this dress is totally transformed. I added a sparkley belt, just because I could!




My gorgeous secret Santa got me the necklace I'm wearing. It's not the style I would normally pick, but I totally love it. 



Necklace - present
Belt - Kmart
Shoes - Target

So that's my double take post. Be sure to check out the other ladies taking part!





7 comments:

  1. -makes grabby hands at first outfit- You're making me wish I got away with that dress from the clothing swap. Dayum baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, it's probably my favorite item to come out of the clothes swap! And you know you're welcome to borrow anything, any time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An LBD is always great, especially when its a peplum LBD, both outfits are fab! LOVE the hot pink heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkles and Lace26 January 2014 at 15:29

    hahahaha I think you can still get the dress on Asos Alex! Looks great Miss Lucy! I love those purple shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Yeah, much better, just some silly cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo nice one! I hadn't thought to wear my dress like this with that wrap. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete