Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

Things I Love Thursday

Oooppps I almost forgot to post this! I missed last week because I was sick at home! But, never fear, here is this weeks things!

Via Forever21

Stripes, monochrome, suspenders - it's such a great dress. 


Via Forever21

These floral suspender shorts are too cute!


Via Forever21

I'm so loving the colour and back detail of this dress. I really dig exposed zips too. 


Via Pixie Pocket

It's me in a dress!! Saving up my pennies for this one.




Via ModCloth
I can't remember if I have blogged this already or not? Either way, it's a dress covered in Dachshunds. I need it. In fact, I have a massive ModCloth wish list at the moment. I'm in the process of a wardrobe overhaul. 

Short and sweet this week!


4 comments:

  1. The dress with the exposed zip is lovely, and a great way to show off back tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the back of that forever21 dress, and I hear you on wanting so much from modcloth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got rid of half my wardrobe, so it's making it even harder to resist them!

    ReplyDelete